Chiropractor's Assistant - Floater
Chiropractic office seeking a traveling Chiropractor’s Assistant for the Las Vegas Valley. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting doctor and front office staff with patient therapies
- Answering phone
- Sanitizing office equipment
- Taking x-rays.
The Chiropractor’s Assistant Floater works the following schedule:
- Monday-Friday: Minimum 30 hour rotating schedule.
- Also, must be available Monday-Friday 8am-8pm for on call coverage.
- Overtime may occur.
Training is available for a promising candidate, but a successful candidate has the following minimum qualifications/abilities:
- At least 18 years old
- Reliable and detail-oriented
- Friendly with a positive, team-player attitude
- Responsible and mature, including in handling patient information sensitively and confidentially
- Educational Requirement: High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Computer Skills Required: Familiarity with and adept at using Microsoft Office programs
Preferred qualifications include:
- Experience working in a chiropractic or healthcare setting
- Familiarity with chiropractic/healthcare terminology
- Experience in customer service-oriented positions
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
If you feel you qualify for the position, please submit an electronic application and upload a resume by clicking on “Apply Now”.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance